Saturday, January 3, 2009

Dear Blogspot,

I've had blog posts piling up for almost a month, remaining in draft form and refusing to publish. This is upsetting and disappointing to the three people who rely on my inane ramblings for procrastination. In the immortal words of Kel Thompson, FIX IT!

xoxo,
B.

3 comments:

Maggie C. said...

Make that 4 people!

um, and the Christmas Shoes song gets me EVERY time. I haven't heard the sequel though? I did know there was a book...haven't read that one yet...

Anonymous said...

i heart your blog and am glad that blogspot decided to let you post a few items. especially about DINKS, because i can relate :) xoxo

Naomi said...

wait, am i included in one of those people?! because i've been wondering about your posts for over a month now too! I didn't want to say anything b/c i wasn't sure if you just were so busy you didn't have time to write, haha. I was really kind of concerned though, not gonna lie...