Thursday, June 26, 2008

I am not laughing

We ordered new patio furniture from Target.com. Wonderful, fabulous. It shipped a few days ago, and I got the confirmation email. This morning, I get another email from Target saying the SECOND part of my order shipped. And yet, there was no second part to my order. Hmm.

I click on the product description link to see what Target is talking about. Tell me why Target decided I need this.

Okay, maybe I am laughing.

***

In other news, HAPPY "GW First Official" ANNIVERSARY, LINDSAY AND ADAM! Four years later, we're so glad the Army is finally letting you spend this day together!

4 comments:

Anthony said...

HAHA. Are you kidding me? That is too funny. Can't wait to see the new changing pad this weekend, oh, and the rest of the house!

Lindsay said...

I'm definitely laughing.

Anonymous said...

i haven't stopped laughing since you told me this a few hours ago. haha. great.

Naomi said...

haha, ok so yes I'm just getting caught up on both of your blogs now-while in the Philly airport (yay for your home city!) on my iTouch-on my way back from Spain and even tho' I've heard this story before I just couldn't help but laugh...AGAIN!