We've made a few purchases in the past ten days, filling out rooms and replacing the hand-me-down furniture from our families that has occupied our home for the past three years.
The room I'm looking MOST forward to completing is our home office. Matt and I will both be spending countless hours hunkered down studying over the next few years, and I want the space to be perfectly calm and organized. I've hated the clunky desk that goes with nothing else we own. Pottery Barn to the rescue! We've got the desk and the bookcase (both in black), and are now on the hunt for the perfect desk chair.
We're also replacing the TV stand in the family room with this retro piece:
...and filling out the huge back deck with this patio set:
The guest room gets extra storage with this dresser, which matches the bedside table we already have. Now all we need are visitors! **hint, hint**
Next up on the list - living room furniture and a new car. No big deal...
8 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment