Normally, when we're watching a show or movie, my husband is the one to jump on inaccuracies. His rants usually occur while we're watching cop or war dramas, when he'll suddenly exclaim, "That's just RIDICULOUS! That [action/weapon/injury] would not result in [whatever is on screen]!!"
Finally, I got to have a little outburst of my own last week during The Office.
Jim: I thought you were good at Flash?
Pam: I was, but then they switched to Acrobat, just as I was learning Quark.
WTF?!?!?!
I don't know what kind of classes Pam signed up for, but we didn't have the "Complete Guide to All Abobe/Macromedia/Quark Products in 3 Months" class when I was in school! And who still uses Quark?
Man, it feels good to geek out. At least Pam is back in Scranton.
***
p.s. PLEASE watch Pushing Daisies tonight. It will make you smile, I promise, and it will make ME smile if this show doesn't get canceled.
0 comments:
Post a Comment