Tuesday, November 18, 2008

GO RADNOR! BEAT LM!

That phrase dominated my high school experience. Radnor and Lower Merion have the longest-standing public high school rivalry in the country (one fact of many I could pull out out to brag on my alma mater). In a streak that began my senior year, Radnor beat LM this past Saturday for the ninth year in a row.

(...high school was nine years ago? crap)

Another fact? Rydell High School, of Grease fame, was based on Radnor - the writer was a Radnor alum. I'm assuming his memories had fewer dance numbers, but you wouldn't know it by glancing at this video from Radnor's 2007 LM Pep Rally.

Watch more YouTube videos on AOL Video



LM Week leads into the rally on Friday, when the senior girls perform a choreographed number, the senior boys dance, the teachers dance, there is ALWAYS a video, and the whole school gets into it. No wonder I turned out the way I did...

Watch more YouTube videos on AOL Video

1 comments:

(A Little) Gris Gris said...

So what you're saying is that your HS experience was High School Musical! ;)