Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Becoming a Baltimorian

I'm finally making some headway on the "to do" list that never ends. I found a medical practice that I feel comfortable with and have made my first appointment. I think I've found a dentist, and will make an appointment this week. We've got a gym, car place, a computer fix-it store, a tailor, and a dry cleaner. Matt has his Harley place and a tattoo place, while I've found a salon and spa.

I need to find an eye doctor (booo for being legally blind in one eye) and a plumber or general house repairman.

Am I forgetting anything? What do you NEED to find or replace immediately after a move?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

you are pretty freaking organized is what i think. BUT you didn't mention a good place to get dessert, which is necessary. so do that ;)

Bana said...

And sushi, which we're clearly on top of!

Lindsay said...

you need to find/replace a wife. :(

Bana said...

There is NO replacement for my wife - we're just geo-bachelors right now!