Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Like, totally awesome

I've been bad about posting pictures from this past weekend in New York, probably because I'm still recovering. All I've wanted to do is nap since I got home.

Injuries suffered:
1 sore shoulder,
1 bruised knee from bumping the bed in the hotel room, and
1 injured foot from some woman stepping on me with her stiletto heel (which then got caught in my shoe and...long story short, I've been wearing flip flops all week)

And yet, through it all, I had a blast. The theme of the bachelorette party was the 80's and outfits were ridiculous and fun. It was great to spend time with everybody before the wedding in just a few short weeks.

Sus-ters, in the beginning

The bride the day after, on the way to her shower.



The "kids" are doing well and continue to be adorable. Matt told me that at one point this weekend, he woke up with Molly's head on his leg, Jake curled up on his stomach and Molly and Jake "holding hands." He tried to get a picture, but he woke them up when he moved. All together now: Awwwwww!

2 comments:

Naomi said...

Ha, that's a horrible picture of me the day after!! :(

Anonymous said...

you must have more photos than that.. SEND. xoxo