It's the most wonderful time of the year.
Restaurant Week is upon us, which means food. Lots of food. Matt and I headed to Harbor East last night to try out Lebanese Taverna. We rolled ourselves out a few hours later, at least five pounds heavier. Matt compared it to an experience at my mom's house, where the good food just keeps coming and the appetizers would rightfully be called a full meal anywhere else in the sane world. We're doing Amicci's tonight with N and A, and I'm fasting all day in preparation. Well, not really, but I'm thinking about it.
****
The days and weeks just keep slipping away and I'm starting to feel overwhelmed with the backlog of "stuff" on my to-do list. I remember thinking, back when we were packing up our NC house, how much time we had this summer to buy furniture, paint, get settled, maybe read a few books...and now it's practically August and I need to get moving.
Where did all the time go?
8 years ago
2 comments:
I love reading about how much you guys love food. We definitely need to have a meal together sometime.
We'll have to plan something before you move!
Post a Comment