Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Catch up

We're in Baltimore, but we're not entirely settled yet. After picking up Molly from Camp last Friday, we headed to the beach for a fabulous and relaxing weekend.

We arrived at the new house on Sunday afternoon and met our new neighbors - because they were waiting outside for us. The jury's out on whether they're amazing or terrifying. We spent the night on an air mattress, and waited for the movers to arrive...at 10 p.m. on Monday night. They broke our master bed frame, an end table, and a laptop. I foresee much fighting with the claims department in our future.

We spent ALL of Tuesday unpacking, getting the kitchen "just right." Matt continued unpacking on Wednesday when I headed into work for standard fingerprinting and an FBI background check. You'll be happy to know that I'm not wanted for child selling (or any other crimes) in the state of Maryland.

I LOVE our new house, my new job, and the entire area. But...I'm homesick for NC. I miss our house, and the comfort that comes with living in a house and area for years. Can't wait until that feeling comes and makes everything perfect.

Enjoy the pictures from our Farewell North Carolina weekend!

Our totally cute B&B
The B&B house dog - a dead ringer for Molly (if she doubled in body weight!)
Molly LOVED the Riverwalk

Paw Jam 2008

Molly's first boat ride - taking the ferry to Paw Jam

Dogcicles at Paw Jam: YUUUM!

One last family picture in North Carolina


0 comments: