I'm on the junky laptop since Matt has a huge paper due this week (wow, grad school seems less and less appealing), so it appears my updates will be cut short today. I have a ton of pics of Molly and Jake being adorable, but they're probably more interesting to me, anyway!
I already posted shots from DogFest a couple of weeks ago, but missed this one of the DeLorean. Anyone know why there was an automotive aspect to DogFest? Me either.
Finally, in the spirit of fall - this is the tree that greets me as I begin my (5 mile) commute every evening. 
1) I swear I stopped the car to take this picture, and 2) I am so incredibly in love with my life. North Carolina was an adventure, but being back "up North" is a whole different ballgame (speaking of, GO PHILLIES). The leaves, the colors, the pumpkins, over anniversary, the cider...I can't really articulate all the ways I love this time of year. My job gets better every day, we're meeting new friends and exploring new restaurants, and most importantly, I get to wake up with my best friend every morning.
So corny, I know.
8 years ago
1 comments:
i heart you :) and your corny life and am glad i am a part of it!
Post a Comment