Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Almost what month?

I am WAY behind on posting, uploading pictures, sleeping - basically, I'm behind on life. I still have pictures on my camera from the NKOTB concert. That was at least two weeks ago. At least, I think it was. The days are all melding together.

I had two huge events for work yesterday, and have one more to get through this week before the weekend comes and Heather and Arion arrive for a visit! At some point, I will make time to upload those dang pictures. They're super cute (Molly & Jake) and hilarious (me & Nic at NKOTB), I promise!

1 comments:

Lisa-isms said...

I know what you mean about the days melding in together - it's hard being a grown-up haha! Have so much fun with H & A...be sure to give them hugs for me and Gor and have them do the same to you!